The sponsor in Saudi Arabia must apply for a visa authorization through the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Once the request is granted, the Ministry of foreign Affairs will send the authorization directly to the Consulate. Your sponsor must provide you with the authorization copy.

  • A completed and signed visa application form (find below).
  • Original and one copy of a passport valid for at least six months from the travel date, the passport must have two side by side empty pages.
  • One recent photograph with a white background.
  • Non-Canadian applicants must submit a copy of both sides of a valid Permanent Residency card.
  • A copy of the authorization slip (invitation)
  • A copy of the residency permit of the sponsor (IQAMA).
  • Proof of relationship to the sponsor (notarized copy of a marriage certificate, notarized copy of a birth certificate for a child indicating name of parents).
  • A notarized letter of permission from the absent parent is required if one parent is travelling alone with minor children. If the sponsor is either the mother or the father of the minor children the notarized letter is not required.
  • The consulate would like to inform you that for all types of visas that require proof of relationship (Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, etc.) from Canada, should be notarized and stamped from the Canadian Foreign Affairs.
  • Copy of POLIO immunization record for children under the age of 15.

Please contact us at 514-624-4244 or for more information.

*Approved visa agent

Click the link below to download the Application