Business Visas With a letter of invitation
REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS VISAS (With a letter of invitation)
- Visa Authorization
- Copy of the registration form from the Saudi company.
- Visa application form (Typed out or hand written in block letters)
- A valid passport for six months at least from the application date, including the place of birth and two blank pagesside by side. (Original and a copy).
- One recent (4 x 6 cm) photographs taken against a plain white background. (Name written on the back).
- A letter addressed to the Consular Section from the applicant’s firm stamped FROM CANADIAN CHAMBRE OF COMMERCE, including information about the applicant and purpose of the trip and mention that the company will cover financially the trip.
- Copy of the registration form from the Canadian company.
- Non-Canadian applicants must submit a valid residency permit ( a copy of the front and back of the permanent resident card).
- VISA FEES:
- For sinqle entry the amount is CAD 55.00
- For multiple entries the amount is CAD 140.00
- AMROTRAVEL FEES including courier is CAD 150.00
A copy of airline reservations must be submitted along with the application
Embassy of Saudi Arabia - Consular Section, 201 Sussex Dr. Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 1K6