Requirements for Hajj:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
if the passport is NOT Canadian, please provide a residency document to show proof of residency in Canada valid minimum 6 month from departure date.
- Completed and signed visa application
- 4 passport size photographs (4cm x 6cm).
- Stamped Immunization Card showing vaccination against
- Meningitis (one dose of ACYW135 vaccine).
Children under 15 Years old POLIO record must. Vaccine (1 to 2 months between each dose for children ages 3-24 Months)
- Proof of relationship: Ladies and children need proper (marriage, Birth Certificate)
All original documents must be accompanied by their photocopies.
Hajj Check List
The following is a list of the required documents you need to prepare.
Please provide the original plus one copy of each of the following documents. Print and use this check list for your reference.
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months with 3 or 4 blank pages for each traveler.
- A completed and signed visa application, original and copy.
- 1 passport size photograph with white background for each traveler (ladies preferably in Hijab).
- A stamped Immunization Card showing vaccination against Meningitis (one dose of ACYW135 vaccine) for adults. Meningitis and POLIO record for children under 15 years old. Two doses of (A) vaccine (1 to 2 months between each dose for children ages 3-24 months).
- Fully completed and signed Saudi visa application form.
- Ladies and children need proper proof of relationship (marriage certificate for married couples, long birth certificates for children indicating names of both parents).
- All original documents must be accompanied by their photocopies.
- Non-Canadian applicants must submit a clear photocopy for both side of the Permanent Residence card.
- Pilgrims who have non-Muslim names must have a statement from any Islamic Center showing their conversion to Islam.
- For married women traveling alone, the following is required:
- She has to be over 45 years old.
- A permission letter from husband, signed and stamped by notary.
- A copy of ID showing signature of Muhrem (passport or driver license).