REQUIREMENTS FOR RESIDENCY VISA
The sponsor in Saudi Arabia must apply for a visa authorization through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Once the application is approved, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will send the authorization directly to the Consular Section.Â The sponsor must provide the applicant with copy of visa slip.
- Visa application form ( Typed out or block letter written).
- Three (3) recent passport size photographsÂ (4 cm x 6 cm) taken against a plain white background attached to the application form (must write name on back) and the medical form.
- A valid passport for at least six months from the application date and must have the place of birth and two blank pages side by side (Original & one copy). If family accompanying on the same passport,Â pictures and names of all members must be added on the passport by the proper legal authorities. (Canadian nationals must have separate passports even children)
- Proof of relationship to the sponsor (a marriage certificate for a wife and a birth certificateÂ forÂ a child indicating name of both parents ). (Original & copy)
- Non-Canadian applicants must submit a valid residency permit (permanent resident card). (Send only copy of front and back of the PR card)
- Copy of POLIO immunization record for children under the age of 15
- Copy of Residency permit of the sponsor (IQAMA) and a Letter from the sponsor indicating the authorization number , the date and the names of applicants.
- Money order in the amount of $22.00 (Can. Dollars) payable to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia . Visa validity is 3 months from date of issue.
For residency visa applicantsÂ over 16 years old, mustÂ provide:
(a) Medical report, test results (Original & one copy) & One photograph
(b) Police clearance report (Original & one copy)
FOR THE FAST RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS YOU MUST INCLUDE:
- A COMPLETED FEDERAL EXPRESS (FEDEX)Â WAYBILL
- ANDÂ MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO FEDERAL EXPRESSÂ (FEDEX) IN THE AMOUNT OF $20.00.Â (FEDERAL EXPRESS ACCOUNT NUMBERS, PERSONAL CHEQUES AND CREDIT CARDS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE AS A FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS)
A photocopy confirmed airlines reservations must be submitted along with the application
Embassy of Saudi Arabia - Consular Section, 201 Sussex Dr. Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 1K6
Click the link below for the Application
Click the link below for the medical Report