REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSIT VISA
N. B. The transit visa allows its holder to enter SaudiArabia and to stay between 12 and 72 hours only to connect with another flight leaving to another destination and does not entitle the holder to leave the airport
PLEASE INCLUDING AN AIRLINE RESERVATION (NOT TICKET) AND FAXÂ ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW, UPON APPROVAL, WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO REQUEST THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT:
- Visa application form (typed out or hand written in block letters.)
- Two recent (4x6 cm) photographs stapled to the application.
- A passport valid for six months at least from the application date.
- Those with multiple nationalities must apply on their Canadian passport. (Send the original passport and one photocopy.)
- If family members are on the same passport, their pictures and names must be added to the passport by the proper legal authorities. (Canadian citizens must all have separate passports EVEN FOR CHILDREN).
- An airline ticket with confirmed reservations in and out of the Kingdom. (Original ticket and one photocopy).
- Ladies and children must be accompanied by a male relative (Mahram). The Mahram must be traveling on the same flight as the lady or child.Â Proof of relationship is required (a marriage certificate for a wife, a birth certificate for a child indicating the names of both parents). (Send the original proof and one photocopy.)
- Non-Canadian applicants must submit a valid residency permit (permanent resident card). (Send only copy of front and back of the PR card)
- Visa for the country of next destination after Saudi Arabia affixed on passport
- Letter of visa request from Saudi Arabian Airlines.
FOR THE FAST RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS YOU MUST INCLUDE:
- A COMPLETED FEDERAL EXPRESS (FEDEX) WAYBILL
- AND MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO FEDERAL EXPRESSÂ (FEDEX) IN THE AMOUNT OF $20.00.Â (FEDERAL EXPRESS ACCOUNT NUMBERS, PERSONAL CHEQUES AND CREDIT CARDS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE AS A FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS)
Embassy of Saudi Arabia - Consular Section, 201 Sussex Dr. Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 1K6
Click the link below for the Application