REQUIREMENTS FOR INVESTOR VISAS
The sponsor Â in Saudi Arabia must apply for a visa authorizationÂ through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Once the request is granted, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will send the authorization directly to the Consulate.Â The sponsor must provide the applicant with the authorization date and number. The applicant must verify that his authorization number has been received by the consular section. (KINDLY PROVIDE THE VISA SLIP).
- Visa application form (Typed out or hand written in block letters).
- A valid passport for 2 years at least from the application date, including the place of birth and two blankÂ pages side by side. (Original & one copy).
- Three (3) recent passport size photographsÂ (4 cm x 6 cm) taken against a plain white background attached toÂ the application form and the medical form.
- Copy of investor's status certificate from SAGIA.
- Completed medical report. Attach all test resultsÂ & have report stamped by college of physicians of issuing province (Original & one copy).
- Police clearance report. (Original & one copy).
- Non-Canadian applicants must submit a valid residency permit (permanent resident card). (Send only copy of front and back of the PR card).
- A money order of $22.00 (Can. Dollars) payable to The Embassy of Saudi Arabia. (paymentÂ separate for each applicant).
- A statement or proof of religion.
- Visa validity is 3Â monthsÂ from date of issue.
FOR THE FAST RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS YOU MUST INCLUDE:
- A COMPLETED FEDERAL EXPRESS (FEDEX)Â WAYBILL
- ANDÂ MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO FEDERAL EXPRESSÂ (FEDEX) IN THE AMOUNT OF $20.00.Â (FEDERAL EXPRESS ACCOUNT NUMBERS, PERSONAL CHEQUES AND CREDIT CARDS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE AS A FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS)
A photocopy of the airlineÂ confirmed reservations must be submitted along with the application.
Embassy of Saudi Arabia - Consular Section, 201 Sussex Dr. Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 1K6
Click the link below for the Application
Press for Medical Report