Business Visas With an authorization
REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS VISAS (With an authorization)
The sponsor in Saudi Arabia must apply for a visa authorization through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Once the application is approved, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will send the authorization directly to the Consular Section. The sponsor must provide the applicant with a copy of the visa slip.
- Number and date of your visa authorization
- Registration form from the Saudi company
- Visa application form (Typed out or hand written in block letters).
- A valid passport for six months at least from the application date, including the place of birth and two blank pages side by side. (Original and a copy).
- Two recent (4 x 6 cm) photographs taken against a plain white background. (Name written on the back).
- A letter addressed to the Consular Section from the applicant’s firm signed and stamped from Canadian chamber of commerce, including information about the applicant and purpose of the trip.
- Registration form from the Canadian company
- Non-Canadian applicants must submit a valid residency permit ( a copy of the front and back of the permanent resident card).
- VISA FEES:
- For single entry the amount is CAD 55.00
- For multiple entries the amount is CAD 140.00
- AMRO TRAVEL FEES including the courier is CAD 150.00
The visa fees & Amro travel fees payable to order of Amro travel.
A copy of airline reservations must be submitted along with the application
click the link below for the Application
Embassy of Saudi Arabia - Consular Section, 201 Sussex Dr. Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 1K6