Residency Visas for a newborn
REQUIREMENTS FOR RESIDENCY VISA FOR A NEWBORN
- Visa application form filled out completely and accurately.
- Original Canadian passport valid at least for six months (separate passport for the newborn).
- Original and one copy of the birth certificate indicating the names of the mother and the father.
- Copy of the residency permit (IQAMA) of both parents.
- Letter from the Saudi sponsor certified by a Saudi Chamber of Commerce confirming the employment of either parent, job title, residency permit number and expiry date, and indicating that the sponsor has no objection child residing in Saudi Arabia.
- Covering letter requesting the visa from the Consular Section .
- Passport of the mother and one copy.
- Copy of the father's passport.
- Two (4 x 6 cm)Â photographs of the child.
- Money order of $22.00 (Can. Dollars) payable to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
FOR THE FAST RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS YOU MUST INCLUDE:
- A COMPLETED FEDERAL EXPRESS (FEDEX)Â WAYBILL
- ANDÂ MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO FEDERAL EXPRESSÂ (FEDEX) IN THE AMOUNT OF $20.00.Â (FEDERAL EXPRESS ACCOUNT NUMBERS, PERSONAL CHEQUES AND CREDIT CARDS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE AS A FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS)
A photocopy confirmed airlines reservations must be submitted along with the application
Embassy of Saudi Arabia - Consular Section, 201 Sussex Dr. Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 1K6
Click the link below for the Application