Visa for foreign family of a Saudi citizen
RESIDENCY VISA FOR A WIFE OF A SAUDI CITIZEN
The sponsor in Saudi Arabia must apply for a visa authorization through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Once the application is approved, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will send the authorization directly to the Consular Section. The sponsor must provide the applicant with copy of visa slip.
- Visa application form ( Typed out or block letter written )
- Two recent (4x6 cm) photographs with plain white background. (must write name on back).
- A valid passport for at least six months from the application date including the place of birth and two blank side by side pages (Original & one copy). If family accompanying on the same passport, pictures and names of all members must be added on the passport by the proper legal authorities. (Canadian nationals must have separate passports even for children).
- Proof of relationship to the sponsor (a marriage certificate for the spouse, and a birth certificate or a child indicating name of parents). (Original & copy).
- Non-Canadian applicants must submit a valid residency permit (permanent resident card). (Copy of front and back of the PR card).
- Copy of POLIO immunization record for children under the age of 15
- Copy of Residency Permit of the sponsor (IQAMA).
- A notarized letter of permission from the absent parent is required If one parent is travelling alone with minor children.
- Money order or certified cheque in the amount of $88.00 (Can. Dollars) payable to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
- Visa validity is 3 months from date of issue.
FOR THE FAST RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS YOU MUST INCLUDE:
- A COMPLETED FEDERAL EXPRESS (FEDEX) WAYBILL
- AND MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO FEDERAL EXPRESS (FEDEX) IN THE AMOUNT OF $20.00. (FEDERAL EXPRESS ACCOUNT NUMBERS, PERSONAL CHEQUES AND CREDIT CARDS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE AS A FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS)
Consular Section, Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, 201 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 1K6.FAX : 613-237-7350